If you want to travel to Japan, does not matter from which corner of the world, you will find this news – in fact tips, very helpful. These tips are being shared to make your trip to Japan comfortable.
- If you are travelling to Japan for a few days then you may want to get a router on rent. With a router, you can keep you online on multiple devices like laptop, smartphone, etc. It will also help you save money when you need to make calls. You can use Skype to Skype call and save money.
- As you are here in Japan on a Travel trip, you should book Japan’s only foreigner-only rail pass, which lets you go from one place to another in Japan at very low cost. The only amount you pay is for the pass and rest all is free. This way you can save a lot of money.
- If you are in Japan but do not understand Japanese then Google App – Google Translator may be a helpful App for you. Get it downloaded in your smartphone even before you step down in Japan. It will help you to quickly translate Japanese to your local language or in English so that you do not feel you in unrest.
- Keep your hotel address in Japanese and English both. You can either take help of someone in hotel to get the address pen down on a paper or can take its printout. This will be helpful in case you forget the way to hotel or your phone is out of battery. You can simply show the address to the taxi driver and he will drop you at the hotel.
- Get Japanese Currency to avoid any hurdle because you may find that our card is not accepted at many shops, restaurants, etc.
Consider these tips when you want to travel to Japan. Hope this news and tips will be helpful.